In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to export MP3 with Audacity. Users will need to download the Lame_enc.dll encoder. The download link is located in the video description. Once downloaded, open Audacity and find the song that you want. Once you have found your song, simply drag the song into the program. Now click on File and select Export As MP3. It will then ask you to Lame_enc.dll file. Click on Yes and locate the file. Now wait for your file to finish encoding. This video will benefit those viewers who use Audacity and would like to learn how to export files in MP3 format.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades