Want to convert an MP3 to a WAV? With Audacity, it's easy! And this clip will show you just how it's done. Whether you're new to computer recording, new to the Audacity DAW (digital audio workstation) or just looking to pick up a few new tricks, you're sure to benefit from this video software tutorial. For more information, including detailed, step-by-step instructions, watch this free video Audacity lesson.
Begin by clicking on File and select Open. Locate the file that you want to convert and click Open. Once the files has been imported, click on File once again and select Export. Type in any information data for the file and click OK. Now type in the file name, saving destination and set the format to WAV. Finish by clicking on Save and wait for the file to finish exporting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades