In this video from PCRescueRepair we learn how to record streaming audio from any website using audacity. To get audacity just go to google, type in audacity, click on the link for audacity, and download audacity to install this on your computer. Also you need the LAME mp3 encoder which is on the audacity website. Now he takes you through the steps to do this task. Go into audacity and from the drop down change to stereo mix from microphone. On output adjust to max. and on input adjust the volume all the way down. Then go into edit - preferences....choose your sound card in playback and then for recording choose your sound card as well instead of microphone. Next go to file..format and install the LAME encoder you downloaded. Click find library, then click Yes to export mp3's, and then find the encoder you just downloaded depending on where you downloaded it. Now you're ready to record music. To show this, he goes to a youtube video and plays that and clicks record on the audacity program. Once you've recorded, then go to File...export as mp3 and save that anywhere you want. Anyone that has wanted to record audio from the internet would benefit from watching this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades