In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove the vocals from a song using the program, Audacity. Begin by opening Audacity and import the song into the program. On the left side of the track, click on the downward arrow and select Split Stereo Track.
- Don't Miss: 6 Ways to Remove the Vocal Track from Any Song
Select the bottom track, click on Effect and select Invert. On the bottom track, click on the downward arrow and select Mono. Select the top track, click on the downward arrow and select Mono. This video will benefit those viewers who have a song that they like and would like to learn how to make the song into a instrumental so that they can sing to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades