To get autotune on Audacity, you will need to have the 1.3.10 beta version from Audacity's website. Verify that you have autotune or G-snap in the plug-ins. You may need to download G-snap from the internet. First, open up Audacity. Then, go to edit and select preferences. Go to effects and click rescan BST effects next time Audacity is started. Then, click the okay button. Close out of Audacity and then reopen it. The program will then import your new files. Your new files will then show up in your effects menu in Audacity for you to utilize.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades