If you have more than one audio track that you need to splice together, check out this tutorial. In this video, you will see just how easy it is to combine audio tracks using Audacity. Audacity is similar to Garage Band and is a way to edit and save music and other audio files. This software is widely used for podcasts as well.
If you have multiple tracks that would sound better merged as one, follow this step by step and combine those tracks into one big file. In addition to combining your clips, you will learn how to export the final product as an MP3 so it can be played or burned virtually anywhere.
You Will Need:
*The LAME MP3 encoder
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades