Learn how to edit audio files using Audacity of the MAC. 1 Create an audio file by using the built in recording function in Audacity. Save the file prior to starting your editing. 2 Open the file that you created earlier and test the file by playing it. 3 You can copy, cut and paste different parts of the file by highlighting the section in your file and then right clicking (or option clicking) and choosing what you want to do from the pop up file. 4 You can also add effects by highlighting a section of the file and choose from a number of the available effects already built into the program. 5 Save and export your edited file using the main menu at the top of the screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades