This video shows the user how to create a Podcast using the free program Audacity. The first step is to go to audacity.sourceforge.net and download the free application and install it onto your computer. Next, you'll need to download and install an MP3 encoder. The video recommends the LAME MP3 encoder. After that you'll want to hook up a microphone to your computer. Once you do that you can launch the Audacity program. Once you do that press the record button and record your message. Once you've recorded the program press the stop button to stop recording the audio. After you do that go up to File, then Save and give it a file name and choose MP3. You'll now have a file ready and available that you can submit to iTunes for inclusion. Using these simply to follow instructions you can easily create a podcast from your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades