In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to rip music from MySpace using your PC Audacity program. Go to Jerx. Open up Audacity, press 'record' and select 'stereo mix'. After the song is over, click 'stop recording'. Then edit the beginning and end of the song. You have to then export it as MP3 or whatever else you like. For this click on 'file' and scroll down and select 'export as MP3'. Give it a name and click 'save'. In the next window that pops up, fill in the relevant data like track, album, etc and click OK. You are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades