In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to remix popular songs in Audacity. Open Audacity. Go to file > open and find your song for remixing. Then go to effect > change speed. Select a percentage change and click OK. You can change the pitch by going to effect > change pitch and select something and click OK. Play it and see what the pitch change does to the original and select the one that you like. Under ‚Äòeffect‚Äô there are plenty of other options available like ‚Äòamplify‚Äô, ‚Äòbass change‚Äô and many more. So, you can explore and get the best effect that you like. After it is done, you got to export it as an MP3 file. You can watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades