To remove the vocals from a WAV or MP3 for free the best way is to use a program called Audacity. First, open the program. Go to file, and open your song. The program will import your song. When it's open you'll see your two stereo tracks.
- Don't Miss: 6 Ways to Remove the Vocal Track from Any Song
Now there are two steps with a small sub step. Go to the down arrow in the middle of the program page and choose to split the stereo tracks. You'll see it separate. Next go to effects at the top, choose to invert. Then set both tracks to mono. That's it. Then you can save the song as a WAV or a MP3. If these actions didn't work fully, you can go to effect and choose amplify. Amplify negatively for both tracks. Now you can save again as a WAV or a MP3 file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades