The video shows us how to use audacity to record audio. Firstly you need to have the software audacity installed in your system and for that Google and search for 'audacity' and after that you get a link to save and install the software. Once the installation is done, open audacity and on the drop down menu the default is set to microphone, change that to stereo mix and copy my settings. Once this is done we will be recording the audio. Go to a site like youtube and press the record button in the audacity and the press play on the video, the audio will now be captured. After recording you can delete off the silent part and add bass boost (if you like) which will increase the sound. After this you need to download the Lame Mp3 dll. It is called the Lameenc.dll which can be downloaded from the internet and this will be in the zip format. After the download, unzip the file and put the .dll somewhere as audacity will prompt you for it every time you try to save the project as an Mp3. After this your file has been converted to an Mp3. Some of you may prefer P2P or torrent clients but this is the safest way. This is the way audacity can be used to record audio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades